Terms & Conditions
miyowandbarkley.com online store ships both nationally and internationally. Orders can be sent Air Post to most countries. When you order, the shopping cart automatically presents you with the freight options and prices available to you depending upon which country the order is being delivered to and the total weight of the order
Mailing & Delivery
Delivery within Australia is 4-6 days. For the rest of the world please allow 10-16 days.
miyowandbarkley.com online store does not guarantee Australia Post deliveries. miyowandbarkley.com is however able to produce sent receipts for every item posted. Any undelivered order complaints must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are fully committed to providing full security through our online service. We use paypal and versign technologies (among the most trusted on the internet). All information you provide is fully encrypted so that third parties cannot read it.
Collection of Personal Information
miyowandbarkley.com online store uses paypal.com.au as a payment server and the information gathered regarding credit cards is processed by paypal.com.au. miyowandbarkley.com online store does not hold any credit card information. We will not pass on any of your private information to any other organisations. Your personal information is password-protected to prevent unauthorized access to it.
1. For items that are eligible, return/exchange requests must be made within 7 days of receipt of order. All returns/exchanges require a prior Return Authorization from miyowandbarkley.com no exceptions will be made.
2. All returns/exchanges must be in original packaging, unused and in saleable condition. We are not responsible for any damage that is caused by your dog to any of the merchandise. We cannot honour returns or exchanges for any merchandise that has been used or is not in its original new condition.
3. If an item arrives damaged or defective you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If the box appears damaged upon receipt, do not sign for or accept it and it will be returned to us. We will send an exchange or credit you for the item.
4. You must contact us within 30 days of order placement if your item has not arrived. We will not be held responsible for notifications after that time.
5. For the exchange of an item, you pay shipping/handling charges.
6. Refunds will be given in the form of store credit only. In some cases there may be a restocking fee. Credits are good for one year from the date it was issued.
7. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
8. NOTE: Due to strict health regulations, beds and blankets cannot be returned/exchanged if used.
9. If you have been given an RA#, for your security, please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, TNT Priority Mail) and retain your receipt. Please be advised that until there is proof that we have received your merchandise, it is your property. miyow & barkley is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. Items returned through the AUS. Mail using only insurance without delivery confirmation can be lost in transit. Insurance by itself does not provide proof of delivery. If an insured item becomes lost, it is the customers responsibility to file a claim with the Post Office to recover their loss for their merchandise. Insurance with the post office is a transaction between the individual and Australia Post Service, and is not affiliated with miyow & barkley.
10. Any item returned without a Return Authorization will NOT be processed and will be returned to the customer at customer’s own expense and/or additional restocking fee of 50% will be incurred.
For the quickest response to your questions please email us at email@example.com